Monday, May 7, 2012

Hi everybody, I am back ( I think).  My friend Felecia (Slow Quilter) showed me how to add pictures and to add links to my blog.  I hope I can remember how to do it.    Now, I had this computer for several years.  I did not know that I had slots for camera discs on my CPU and I can download my pictures from there. Thanks Slow Quilter.  Anyhow here are my blocks for Craftsy block of the month.  On the left is the April blocks (hexagons).  I am not doing this again. I don't like english piecing.  The blocks on the right are the May blocks (Wonky log cabin).  I like doing these blocks less stressful.

BINGO UPDATE


 s
So far I no bingo for me but I do have four buttons sewn.  B-Monkey, G-bear, G-Holly, O - flower, O-dragonfly.  I hope they call B-Waves and I-Bus then I will have a diagonal bingo.

No comments:

Post a Comment